CHI Health employees can have the opportunity to earn bonuses for referring others to work with us! We’re creating a new and better health care system starting with a supportive work environment, a competitive salary, benefits packages and opportunities to learn and grow.
How the Program works:
- Bonus applies to external RN hires for 24/7 acute hands on direct patient care nursing positions posted on the CHI Health job board.
- The name of the CHI Health employee referring the RN must be included on the online application.
- Payment will begin to be made after the new hire has successfully completed 90 days of employment.
- The program runs through 6/30/2020
24/7 acute hands on direct patient care nurses are defined as:
- An RN who works in a department that provides care 24/7; or 24-hoursa- day or 7-days-a-week, but not both
- An RN staff who is on call and available to provide service 24/7
- This does not include outpatient, clinic, etc.
How Can you help?
Refer your talented family, friends and neighbors to the CHI Health job board.
CHI Health employees who hold a position Manager or above, Human Resources personnel, or those who are involved in hiring decisions, are not eligible for referral incentives.