CHI Health is leading the way in innovative ways of delivering health care. The days of one-size-fits-all employer plans are giving way to creating new models of care designed around a workforce.
We are committed to meeting the unique needs of employers, providers, and patients through new avenues for care, ensuring it is high quality and evidence-based, while improving outcomes and lowering costs.
CHI Health is known for its value-based care and we align outcomes with the employer’s goals. It’s a new way of thinking about health care. It’s good for employers. It’s good for employees. It’s how we help build healthier communities.
Our team is dedicated to improving the health of your employees. We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
On-site / Near-site Clinics
Convenient access to high-quality care and improved employee health are some of the reasons employers look to CHI Health for on-site or near-site clinics. These clinics provider better management of chronic conditions and earlier treatment of illnesses or injuries through guaranteed same day/next day access, along with the continuity of care that is maintained when working with a specific clinic location or provider(s). The results lead to improved productivity, reduced absenteeism, and improved employee retention and recruitment.
By treating the whole person, looking beyond their symptoms to identify and treat the core, underlying health issue, we create a foundation for healthier employees for organizations. With this solid foundation, we will provide your employees with an exceptional experience and personalized care that dramatically reduces health risks and long-term health care costs.
Each organization is unique, therefore our programs are designed specifically to support your employee population needs at either a clinic on-site or at a clinic near your business location. Our services cover a full spectrum of care, and include primary care, occupational health, comprehensive health and wellness services and pharmacy. Valuable benefits of this clinic arrangement are:
- Better management of chronic conditions
- Earlier treatment of illness or injuries
- Improved employee retention – recruitment
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved productivity due to a healthier workforce
- Reinforcement of an organization’s culture of wellness
Direct Primary Care
Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a membership-based model of care which removes some of the barriers that can become between you, your physician and the health care decisions you make together. Patients love the experience and will notice two differences:
- Care – Enhanced access to your CHI Health Clinic doctor, nurse practitioner and dedicated medical team with same-day and next-day appointments plus extended visits. Improved access can mean earlier detection of conditions and behavior risk modification that impacts your overall health. Your DPC team manages a smaller group of patients, which equates to longer visits focused on meeting all of your needs.
- Cost – DPC is not an insurance plan. We offer a membership-based pricing model featuring fixed monthly costs and no co-pay, deductible or co-insurance for primary care services, which makes your monthly costs predicable. You will still be financially responsible (either via insurance or paying out of pocket) for services outside of the DPC model (specialists, hospital, urgent care, etc.).
CHI Health has DPC physicians in Omaha, Council Bluffs, Lincoln, Grand Island, and Kearney. DPC offers:
- Basic screenings
- Comprehensive physical exams and sick care
- Primary care management of chronic conditions
- Procedures including basic x-ray, fracture care and lab
- Fitness and nutrition coaching
- Hospitalist and specialist care coordination
- Quick Care access
- Virtual care
- Several low-cost or no-cost generic medications available through CHI Health retail pharmacy
CHI Health is dedicated to advancing the health of communities through our speakers bureau designed to educate organizational leaders and employees on a variety of important health related topics. Studies show that employees who are empowered to be healthy through their workplace, and learn how to be better consumers of health care, have reduced medical expenses and improved job performance.
Health programs are a common place among communities and in many organizations and with the right tools, employees can make a significant improvement in their health by changing everyday behaviors. Small steps can lead to big changes and it starts with them engaging them in their own health.
Our large network of physicians, providers and other subject-matter experts enjoy sharing their knowledge with others. We believe everyone should have access to the right information and resources to achieve optimal health.
CHI Health Partners
CHI Health Partners is a physician-driven, clinically integrated network (CIN) that brings together providers from across Nebraska and southwest Iowa to create a healthier population by offering coordinated, effective care.
Our clinically integrated network includes physicians, specialists, advanced practice clinicians, metro and rural hospitals, post-acute care facilities and ambulatory surgery centers.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Blueprint
Aetna – Aetna Whole Health
Medica – Medica with CHI Health